Singapore's Frasers Commercial to sell property for S$360 mln
SINGAPORE, April 24
SINGAPORE, April 24 (Reuters) - Frasers Commercial Trust , which owns office assets in Asia, said on Tuesday it will sell a Singapore commercial property to Bayfront Ventures Pte Ltd for S$360 million ($288 million).
Bayfront Ventures is a company jointly owned by Fragrance Group Ltd and World Class Land Pte Ltd, a subsidiary of Aspial Corporation Ltd.
Frasers Commercial said it will realise a gain of S$72.8 million from the sale of the property. ($1 = 1.2483 Singapore dollars) (Reporting by Charmian Kok; Editing by John Mair)
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- EU imposes sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data