GM CEO says to add 600 China dealers in 2012
BEIJING, April 23
BEIJING, April 23 (Reuters) - GM CEO Dan Akerson said on Monday that the company would expand its dealership network in China this year by about 600.
"We will expand our dealer network to 3,500 stores from the 2,900 that we ended up with in 2011," he told reporters.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Defeated nationalist leader says Scots 'tricked' out of independence
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Kurds issue new call to arms against Islamic State in Syria |