GM CEO says to add 600 China dealers in 2012
BEIJING, April 23
BEIJING, April 23 (Reuters) - GM CEO Dan Akerson said on Monday that the company would expand its dealership network in China this year by about 600.
"We will expand our dealer network to 3,500 stores from the 2,900 that we ended up with in 2011," he told reporters.
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'open aggression' as rebels advance |
- Pakistani protesters clash with police, soldiers secure state TV |
- Europe holds nerve as Russia-Ukraine warnings ratchet up
- Dozens arrested at Made in America music festival in Los Angeles