GM CEO says to add 600 China dealers in 2012
BEIJING, April 23
BEIJING, April 23 (Reuters) - GM CEO Dan Akerson said on Monday that the company would expand its dealership network in China this year by about 600.
"We will expand our dealer network to 3,500 stores from the 2,900 that we ended up with in 2011," he told reporters.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel