Hexcel 1st-qtr beats on commercial aerospace demand
Aerospace supplier Hexcel Corp's first-quarter results beat estimates driven by strong demand from commercial aerospace customers.
Net income for the first-quarter rose to $39.6 million, or 39 cents per share, from $26.4 million, or 26 cents per share, a year ago.
Revenue rose 20.7 percent to $400.1 million.
Commercial aerospace sales were up 23.7 percent.
Analysts on average had expected earnings of 33 cents per share on revenue of $371.8 million, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner