Ellie Mae to Host "Encompass EXPERIENCE 2012" National User Summit
Ellie Mae to Host “Encompass EXPERIENCE 2012” National User Summit
Ellie Mae® (NYSE Amex:ELLI), a leading provider of enterprise level, on-demand automated solutions for the residential mortgage industry, today announced that it will host its Encompass® EXPERIENCE 2012 National User Summit October 1 - 3, 2012 at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas, NV.
Encompass EXPERIENCE 2012 is an invitation-only event for current Encompass360® and DataTrac® clients, including executives, system administrators, operations managers, compliance specialists, secondary market managers and loan officers and processors.
The keynote speakers who are currently scheduled to appear at the general sessions include:
- David H. Stevens – president and chief executive officer, Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA)
- Ron Insana – author, award-winning journalist and senior analyst and commentator for CNBC
- Peter Navarro – professor of economics and public policy at the Paul Merage School of Business, University of California, Irvine
Additional speakers and panelists are expected to be announced later.
Encompass EXPERIENCE 2012 will feature seven specialized breakout session tracks and training for executives, system administrators, operations managers, compliance specialists and end users. Topics for the more than 30 sessions will include:
- Encompass360 best practices
- Dodd-Frank, RESPA and compliance management
- Improving workflow and maximizing operation efficiency
- Improving loan quality and document preparation processes
- Automated commissions management
- System administration
- The eMortgage – switching to a paperless operation
- Future Encompass360 updates
User summit attendees will also be invited to participate in several networking events, including the Ellie Mae Hall of Fame Awards at TRYST nightclub at the Wynn and EllieCares “Build-a-Bike,” a charitable event to benefit the Patrick Kelley Youth Foundation of Las Vegas. Also, a select number of Ellie Mae partners and sponsors will be readily available at the partner expo hall, exhibiting their products and services.
“Our key theme for Encompass EXPERIENCE 2012 is: You spoke. We listened,” said Jonathan Corr, chief operating officer at Ellie Mae. “Based on the feedback we received from last year’s two smaller, regional user events, we are now providing our clients with one national event with more peer networking opportunities and more time with our product experts, so they can learn how to maximize their Ellie Mae product experience.”
Clients interested in attending should contact their account managers or visit www.experience2012.com for more information and to register.
About Ellie Mae
Ellie Mae, Inc. is a leading provider of on-demand automation solutions for the mortgage industry. The Company offers an end-to-end solution, delivered using a Software-as-a-Service model that serves as the core operating system for mortgage originators and spans customer relationship management, loan origination, and business management. The Company also hosts the Ellie Mae Network™ that allows mortgage professionals to conduct electronic business transactions with the lenders and settlement service providers they work with, to process and fund loans. The Company's offerings include the Encompass®, Encompass360® and DataTrac® mortgage management software systems.
Ellie Mae was founded in 1997 and is based in Pleasanton, California. To learn more about Ellie Mae, visit www.EllieMae.com or call 877.355.4362.
© 2012 Ellie Mae, Inc. Ellie Mae®, Encompass®, Encompass360®, DataTrac®, Ellie Mae Network™ and the Ellie Mae logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Ellie Mae, Inc. or its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. Other company and product names may be trademarks or copyrights of their respective owners.
Campbell Lewis Communications
Bill Campbell, 212-995-8057
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote