Invesco may sell $18 bln wealth business-sources
NEW YORK, April 23
NEW YORK, April 23 (Reuters) - Invesco Ltd is trying to sell its $18 billion wealth management business, according to five sources.
The Atlanta-based asset management company wants to sell Atlantic Trust Private Wealth Management, which has $18 billion in assets under management, because it is not core to its business, three of the sources said.
An Invesco spokesman declined to comment.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet