Invesco may sell $18 bln wealth business-sources
NEW YORK, April 23
NEW YORK, April 23 (Reuters) - Invesco Ltd is trying to sell its $18 billion wealth management business, according to five sources.
The Atlanta-based asset management company wants to sell Atlantic Trust Private Wealth Management, which has $18 billion in assets under management, because it is not core to its business, three of the sources said.
An Invesco spokesman declined to comment.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data