Invesco may sell $18 bln wealth business-sources
NEW YORK, April 23
NEW YORK, April 23 (Reuters) - Invesco Ltd is trying to sell its $18 billion wealth management business, according to five sources.
The Atlanta-based asset management company wants to sell Atlantic Trust Private Wealth Management, which has $18 billion in assets under management, because it is not core to its business, three of the sources said.
An Invesco spokesman declined to comment.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner