Invesco may sell $18 bln wealth business-sources
NEW YORK, April 23
NEW YORK, April 23 (Reuters) - Invesco Ltd is trying to sell its $18 billion wealth management business, according to five sources.
The Atlanta-based asset management company wants to sell Atlantic Trust Private Wealth Management, which has $18 billion in assets under management, because it is not core to its business, three of the sources said.
An Invesco spokesman declined to comment.
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip