UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Monday April 23
* Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 23-25 points, or as much as 0.4 percent, lower on Monday, giving back most of Friday's gains due to concerns over the euro zone debt crisis, according to financial bookmakers.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |