Shareholder consortium prepares takeover of Transics
BRUSSELS, April 23
BRUSSELS, April 23 (Reuters) - A shareholder consortium which includes the chief executive of Transics International is preparing a takeover of the company, the consortium said in a statement on Monday.
The consortium, Tavares, represents about 30 percent of the shareholders, including chief executive Walter Mastelinck and Creafund, a Belgian investment fund.
"Tavares NV is in the process of preparing a formal file for submission to the Financial Services and Markets Authority," it said in a statement.
Belgium-based Transics makes onboard computers for trucks. (Reporting by Ben Deighton)
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says as death toll nears 850 |
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- White House aide says Republicans might try for Obama impeachment