Shareholder consortium prepares takeover of Transics
BRUSSELS, April 23
BRUSSELS, April 23 (Reuters) - A shareholder consortium which includes the chief executive of Transics International is preparing a takeover of the company, the consortium said in a statement on Monday.
The consortium, Tavares, represents about 30 percent of the shareholders, including chief executive Walter Mastelinck and Creafund, a Belgian investment fund.
"Tavares NV is in the process of preparing a formal file for submission to the Financial Services and Markets Authority," it said in a statement.
Belgium-based Transics makes onboard computers for trucks. (Reporting by Ben Deighton)
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- Talks optimism fades as Ukraine says Russia makes new incursion |
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers