Shareholder consortium prepares takeover of Transics
BRUSSELS, April 23
BRUSSELS, April 23 (Reuters) - A shareholder consortium which includes the chief executive of Transics International is preparing a takeover of the company, the consortium said in a statement on Monday.
The consortium, Tavares, represents about 30 percent of the shareholders, including chief executive Walter Mastelinck and Creafund, a Belgian investment fund.
"Tavares NV is in the process of preparing a formal file for submission to the Financial Services and Markets Authority," it said in a statement.
Belgium-based Transics makes onboard computers for trucks. (Reporting by Ben Deighton)
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage |
- U.S. strikes Somali militant camp in bid to kill al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |