AIB hires ex-Citigroup executive as risk officer
DUBLIN, April 24
DUBLIN, April 24 (Reuters) - Allied Irish Banks (AIB) has hired former Citigroup executive Peter Rossiter as chief risk officer, part of a restructuring drive after its effective nationalisation late last year.
Rossiter has served since 2009 as chief risk officer at Irish Bank Resolution Corporation Ltd (IBRC), which was created from the remains of Anglo Irish Bank.
He spent 27 years in Citigroup, including senior risk positions in Moscow, London and Brussels.
Acting Chief Risk Officer Fidelma Clarke has been appointed head of governance and assurance, AIB said in a statement.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |