Dubai releases guidance on dual-tranche sukuk
LONDON, April 24 (IFR) - The government of Dubai has announced guidance on a US dollar dual-tranche sukuk at 5% area for a five-year tranche and 6.50% area for a 10-year.
The deal is Reg S only format and will be listed on the Dubai Financial Market. Citigroup, Dubai Islamic Bank, HSBC and NBAD are the lead managers. Timing is as soon as possible.
Dubai is unrated. (Reporting by Sudip Roy)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image