Dubai releases guidance on dual-tranche sukuk
LONDON, April 24 (IFR) - The government of Dubai has announced guidance on a US dollar dual-tranche sukuk at 5% area for a five-year tranche and 6.50% area for a 10-year.
The deal is Reg S only format and will be listed on the Dubai Financial Market. Citigroup, Dubai Islamic Bank, HSBC and NBAD are the lead managers. Timing is as soon as possible.
Dubai is unrated. (Reporting by Sudip Roy)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions