HTC no longer to see U.S. as its top market
TAIPEI (Reuters) - Smartphone maker HTC Corp said on Tuesday the United States will no longer be its largest market from this year, and it won't return to the days of having 50 percent of its revenue from that market.
The company made the remarks in a briefing to analysts on its second quarter outlook.
(Reporting by Clare Jim)
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official