HTC no longer to see U.S. as its top market
TAIPEI (Reuters) - Smartphone maker HTC Corp said on Tuesday the United States will no longer be its largest market from this year, and it won't return to the days of having 50 percent of its revenue from that market.
The company made the remarks in a briefing to analysts on its second quarter outlook.
(Reporting by Clare Jim)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East
A federal judge struck down Utah's ban on same-sex marriage as unconstitutional, handing a major victory to gay rights activists in a conservative state Slideshow