HTC no longer to see U.S. as its top market
TAIPEI (Reuters) - Smartphone maker HTC Corp said on Tuesday the United States will no longer be its largest market from this year, and it won't return to the days of having 50 percent of its revenue from that market.
The company made the remarks in a briefing to analysts on its second quarter outlook.
(Reporting by Clare Jim)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine