Crocs posts higher 1st-qtr results
April 25 (Reuters) - Shoemaker Crocs Inc posted a rise in quarterly results, helped by strong demand in Asia and Americas.
First-quarter net income rose to $28.3 million, or 31 cents per share, from $21.5 million, or 24 cents per share, a year ago.
Revenue rose 19.9 percent to $271.8 million.
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran