Crocs posts higher 1st-qtr results
April 25 (Reuters) - Shoemaker Crocs Inc posted a rise in quarterly results, helped by strong demand in Asia and Americas.
First-quarter net income rose to $28.3 million, or 31 cents per share, from $21.5 million, or 24 cents per share, a year ago.
Revenue rose 19.9 percent to $271.8 million.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections