Fiat Industrial may improve Q2 guidance - Marchionne
MILAN, April 25
MILAN, April 25 (Reuters) - Fiat Industrial may revise its 2012 guidance upwards in the second quarter, as the tractor and truck group's performance may improve, said chairman Sergio Marchionne during a conference call.
"Our policy is to not revise targets before the third quarter," said Marchionne, during a conference call with analysts to discuss better-than-expected first quarter results.
"Considering the strong performance, we could be forced to review our guidance in the second quarter."
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Fresh confrontations raise tempers on ground in Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media