Fiat Industrial may improve Q2 guidance - Marchionne
MILAN, April 25
MILAN, April 25 (Reuters) - Fiat Industrial may revise its 2012 guidance upwards in the second quarter, as the tractor and truck group's performance may improve, said chairman Sergio Marchionne during a conference call.
"Our policy is to not revise targets before the third quarter," said Marchionne, during a conference call with analysts to discuss better-than-expected first quarter results.
"Considering the strong performance, we could be forced to review our guidance in the second quarter."
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Nationalist leader says Scots tricked out of independence
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Kurds issue new call to arms against Islamic State in Syria |