STXNEWS LATAM-Delta denies interest in larger stake in Gol
Delta Airlines executives denied on Wednesday that they were considering increasing the company's stake in Brazilian airline Gol Linhas Aereas , during a conference call with analysts to discuss first-quarter results.
Brazilian newspaper Folha de S. Paulo reported on Tuesday that the airlines were in talks to raise Delta's stake in Gol from 3 percent to 20 percent.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- UPDATE 6-Target cyber breach hits 40 mln payment cards at holiday peak