- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
Williams profits rise on liquids margins
April 25 |
April 25 (Reuters) - Pipeline owner Williams Companies posted higher first quarter profits on Wednesday, boosted by stronger margins from its natural gas liquids processing business.
Net income rose to $423 million, or 70 cents per share, from $321 million, or 54 cents per share, in the year-ago quarter.
Excluding discontinued operations, earnings per share were 39 cents.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this