Chile Arauco places $233 mln in bonds at 3.88 pct yield
SANTIAGO, April 26
SANTIAGO, April 26 (Reuters) - Arauco, the forestry arm of Chilean industrial conglomerate Copec, on Thursday placed $233 million in 21-year, inflation-indexed peso-unit bonds at a 3.88 percent yield, a source at the local stock exchange said.
Arauco, which is one of the world's top wood pulp exporters, had said around 70 percent of proceeds from the bond issue would be used to pay for investments and the remainder to prepay debt.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |