Dubai prices $1.25 bln Islamic bond at par
DUBAI, April 26
DUBAI, April 26 (Reuters) - The government of Dubai priced a $1.25 billion two-tranche Islamic bond, or sukuk, on Wednesday, at par.
A $600 million 5-year tranche was priced at 4.90 percent and a 10-year portion was priced at 6.45 percent, in line with launch guidance released earlier that day.
On a spread basis, the five-year deal priced at 403.1 basis points over 5-year U.S. Treasuries (UST), and the ten-year at 445.7 basis points over 10-year UST.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |