UPDATE 1-Ruby Tuesday names new CFO
* Hires Michael Moore as next CFO
* To replace Marguerite Duffy
April 26 (Reuters) - Casual dining chain Ruby Tuesday Inc said it hired Michael Moore as it chief financial officer, to replace Marguerite Duffy.
Moore, who was hired on April 23, will takeover from Duffy on June 5, 2012. Duffy had announced her retirement in January. .
Earlier this month, Ruby Tuesday reported quarterly revenue that missed Wall Street expectations and forecast full-year adjusted earnings below analysts' estimates.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner