UPDATE 1-Ruby Tuesday names new CFO
* Hires Michael Moore as next CFO
* To replace Marguerite Duffy
April 26 (Reuters) - Casual dining chain Ruby Tuesday Inc said it hired Michael Moore as it chief financial officer, to replace Marguerite Duffy.
Moore, who was hired on April 23, will takeover from Duffy on June 5, 2012. Duffy had announced her retirement in January. .
Earlier this month, Ruby Tuesday reported quarterly revenue that missed Wall Street expectations and forecast full-year adjusted earnings below analysts' estimates.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA