Santander says plans IPO of Mexican unit this year
MADRID, April 26
MADRID, April 26 (Reuters) - Spanish bank Santander plans an initial public offering of a portion of its Mexican unit this year, Chief Executive Alfredo Saenz said on Thursday.
"We are already talking to investment banks," Saenz said.
Santander was sticking to its forecast for a 15 percent profit rise for Brazil for 2012, Saenz said.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police