Santander says plans IPO of Mexican unit this year
MADRID, April 26
MADRID, April 26 (Reuters) - Spanish bank Santander plans an initial public offering of a portion of its Mexican unit this year, Chief Executive Alfredo Saenz said on Thursday.
"We are already talking to investment banks," Saenz said.
Santander was sticking to its forecast for a 15 percent profit rise for Brazil for 2012, Saenz said.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source