Orix to buy 51 pct stake in Orix Credit from SMBC
TOKYO, April 26
TOKYO, April 26 (Reuters) - Japan's Orix Corp said on Thursday that it plans to buy Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp's 51 percent stake in Orix Credit Corp, making it a wholly owned subsidiary, following Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group's buyout of consumer finance firm Promise Co earlier this month.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source