Seasonally adjusted CP outstanding falls $6.7 billion in April 25 week: Fed
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Seasonally adjusted commercial paper outstanding fell $6.7 billion in the week ended April 25, the Federal Reserve said.
Non-seasonally adjusted commercial paper outstanding rose $9.9 billion in the week, while non-seasonally adjusted foreign bank commercial paper outstanding rose $1.6 billion.
(Reporting by Ellen Freilich; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
A federal judge struck down Utah's ban on same-sex marriage as unconstitutional, handing a major victory to gay rights activists in a conservative state Slideshow