Seasonally adjusted CP outstanding falls $6.7 billion in April 25 week: Fed
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Seasonally adjusted commercial paper outstanding fell $6.7 billion in the week ended April 25, the Federal Reserve said.
Non-seasonally adjusted commercial paper outstanding rose $9.9 billion in the week, while non-seasonally adjusted foreign bank commercial paper outstanding rose $1.6 billion.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program