Seasonally adjusted CP outstanding falls $6.7 billion in April 25 week: Fed
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Seasonally adjusted commercial paper outstanding fell $6.7 billion in the week ended April 25, the Federal Reserve said.
Non-seasonally adjusted commercial paper outstanding rose $9.9 billion in the week, while non-seasonally adjusted foreign bank commercial paper outstanding rose $1.6 billion.
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel