Zynga reports $85 million quarterly loss
SAN FRANCISCO, April 26
SAN FRANCISCO, April 26 (Reuters) - Zynga Inc posted a first-quarter loss of $85 million, or 12 cents a share.
That compares to earnings of $17 million a year earlier.
On an adjusted basis, the social gaming company reported a profit of $47 million.
Revenue was $321 million, an increase of 32 percent from a year earlier. Analysts on average were expecting revenue of $317.25 million, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling