Aware to sell patents to Intel for $75 mln
April 27 (Reuters) - Software maker Aware Inc said it will sell some patents and patent applications to Intel Corp for about $75 million.
The patents and patent applications relate to WiFi, Long Term Evolution (LTE) and wireline home networking, said the company which makes software for the biometrics, telecommunications, and healthcare industries.
Aware also declared a special cash dividend of $1.15 per share, or about $24 million, to be paid on May 25.
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets
- Dollar hits six-year peak versus yen, ECB loan demand disappoints