Barnes Group profit rises on aerospace, industrial businesses
April 27 (Reuters) - Diversified manufacturer Barnes Group Inc posted a higher quarterly profit as sales grew in its aerospace and industrial businesses, and reaffirmed its 2012 outlook.
Barnes' income from continuing operations rose to $23.0 million, or 41 cents per share, from $20.2 million, or 36 cents per share, a year ago.
First-quarter sales rose 5 percent to $303.1 million.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data