RPT-Chile CAP says Q1 net profit up 2 pct yr/yr
(Repeats to fix formatting)
SANTIAGO, April 27 (Reuters) - Financial results for Chilean steel and iron ore producer CAP for the January-March period, as released on Friday (in millions of dollars unless otherwise stated).
Jan-Mar 2012 Jan-Mar 2011 Net profit 84.24 82.58 Revenue 593.10 594.82
($1 = 489.76 Chilean pesos at the end of March) (Reporting By Alexandra Ulmer; Editing by Gary Hill)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections