Enagas buys BG's stake in Chile gas plant
MADRID, April 27
MADRID, April 27 (Reuters) - Spanish gas grid operator Enagas said on Friday it had agreed to buy BG Group's stake in a Chile regasification plant for 272 million euros ($359.8 million).
Enagas said the acquisition will be divided into two 20 percent stake packages, the second of which it said which will likely be purchased together with another partner.
The deal is subject to regulatory approval.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols