Enagas buys BG's stake in Chile gas plant
MADRID, April 27
MADRID, April 27 (Reuters) - Spanish gas grid operator Enagas said on Friday it had agreed to buy BG Group's stake in a Chile regasification plant for 272 million euros ($359.8 million).
Enagas said the acquisition will be divided into two 20 percent stake packages, the second of which it said which will likely be purchased together with another partner.
The deal is subject to regulatory approval.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source