Enagas buys BG's stake in Chile gas plant
MADRID, April 27
MADRID, April 27 (Reuters) - Spanish gas grid operator Enagas said on Friday it had agreed to buy BG Group's stake in a Chile regasification plant for 272 million euros ($359.8 million).
Enagas said the acquisition will be divided into two 20 percent stake packages, the second of which it said which will likely be purchased together with another partner.
The deal is subject to regulatory approval.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- Ford launches new global Mustang to buoy brand, boost margins