Iceland to host roadshow for US dollar deal - lead
LONDON, April 27 (IFR) - The Republic of Iceland, rated Baa3/BBB-/BBB-, has mandated Deutsche Bank, JP Morgan and UBS to arrange a series of investor meetings in Europe and the US, ahead of a potential US dollar deal, a lead on the deal told IFR on Friday.
The roadshow is due to begin on April 30, with the view of launching a 144a/RegS transaction. Iceland was last in the US dollar market in June last year when it issued a five-year USD1bn via Barclays, Citigroup and UBS.
That deal marked the return of the sovereign to the international bond market for the first time since 2006.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |