Imax posts 1st-qtr profit
April 27 (Reuters) - Imax Corp posted a net profit for the first quarter on a slew of blockbuster releases, as the Canadian company continued to expand its global footprint.
Net income was $2.6 million, or 4 cents per share, compared with a net loss of $1.0 million, or 2 cents per share, a year ago.
Revenue rose 23 percent to $55.6 million.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Thai 'red shirts' prepare rally to back PM against protesters