Imax posts 1st-qtr profit
April 27 (Reuters) - Imax Corp posted a net profit for the first quarter on a slew of blockbuster releases, as the Canadian company continued to expand its global footprint.
Net income was $2.6 million, or 4 cents per share, compared with a net loss of $1.0 million, or 2 cents per share, a year ago.
Revenue rose 23 percent to $55.6 million.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park