MALAYSIA PRESS-Dropping of oil suit by Terengganu 'voluntary'-The Edge Financial Daily
Petroleum Nasional Bhd (Petronas) said on Thursday that the Terengganu government voluntarily dropped its 11-year legal suit against the national oil company over payment of oil royalties without any settlement ---- PREVIOUS ITEMS
Tycoon Ananda Krishnan and his bumiputera partners will sell roughly 15 percent of offshore services provider Bumi Armada Bhd in private placements to local and foreign institutional investors in a deal that will raise close to $655.33 million (2 billion ringgit)-The Edge Financial Daily ---- Mayor: Stay out of Dataran link.reuters.com/wam87s ----
NOTE: Reuters has not verified these stories and does not
vouch for their accuracy.
($1 = 3.0519 Malaysian ringgits)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South