Mexico oil exports rise in March to 1.284 mln bpd
MEXICO CITY, April 27
MEXICO CITY, April 27 (Reuters) - Mexico's state oil monopoly Pemex said on Friday oil exports in March were 1.284 million barrels per day, a jump from the 1.229 million bpd exported in the month earlier.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Struggling Sears to spin off Lands' End clothing label