Renault may sign Algeria factory deal-source
PARIS, April 27
PARIS, April 27 (Reuters) - French automaker Renault may sign an agreement in early May to build a factory in Algeria, an industrial source told Reuters on Friday.
Renault Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn said in February on the margins of a ceremony to open the automaker's Moroccan factory, that it was still open to building a plant in Algeria and that talks were ongoing. (Reporting By Gilles Guillaume)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets