- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Female hostage died from police bullet in New York standoff: official
TransCanada soon to refile for Keystone XL approvals
CALGARY, Alberta, April 27 |
CALGARY, Alberta, April 27 (Reuters) - TransCanada Corp will soon seek U.S. State Department approvals to build the controversial Keystone XL pipeline, the company's chief executive said on Friday.
Russ Girling told reporters that a refiling for the needed Presidential Permit that will allow construction of the $7.6 billion oil pipeline is "imminent" but declined to be more specific on the timing.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this