- Magnitude 5.7 quake strikes Northern California: U.S. Geological Survey
- Bridge collapses in Washington state, sending cars into river
- Large U.S. retailers sue Visa, MasterCard over card fees
- British police ponder conspiracy after soldier murder |
- Analysis: Markets face rough summer ride as Fed pullback feared
Iamgold to buy Trelawney Mining for C$585 mln
April 27 |
April 27 (Reuters) - Iamgold Corp will buy Trelawney Mining and Exploration Inc for C$585.3 million, to expand its gold assets in northern Ontario.
The offer of C$3.30 per share represents a premium of 42 percent over Trelawney's Thursday close on the Toronto Venture Exchange.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this