Turkey's Ford Otosan Q1 net profit up 16.5 pct
ISTANBUL, April 27
ISTANBUL, April 27 (Reuters) - Turkish automaker Ford Otosan said on Friday its first-quarter net profit rose 16.5 percent to 166.3 million lira ($94.27 million) from 142.8 million lira in the same period of last year.
The company, a partnership between Ford Motor Co and Turkey's Koc Holding, said sales rose 7.6 percent to 2.4 billion lira last year.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South