Yahoo Japan to buy 42.6 pct stake in Askul for $400 mln
TOKYO, April 27
TOKYO, April 27 (Reuters) - Yahoo Japan said on Friday that it would buy a 42.6 percent stake in Askul for 33 billion yen ($408 million).
Yahoo Japan said it wanted to carry out electronic commerce through a capital tie-up with stationary retailer Askul.
($1 = 80.79 Japanese yen) (Reporting by Mayumi Negishi and Shinichi Saoshiro)
- U.S.-Israeli tensions rise as hostilities in Gaza subside |
- Family of five found shot dead in Maine home: police
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- As U.S. kicks off crude exports, Iran casts a shadow in Asia
- Satellites and seafood: China keeps fishing fleet connected in disputed waters |