Yahoo Japan to buy 42.6 pct stake in Askul for $400 mln
TOKYO, April 27
TOKYO, April 27 (Reuters) - Yahoo Japan said on Friday that it would buy a 42.6 percent stake in Askul for 33 billion yen ($408 million).
Yahoo Japan said it wanted to carry out electronic commerce through a capital tie-up with stationary retailer Askul.
($1 = 80.79 Japanese yen) (Reporting by Mayumi Negishi and Shinichi Saoshiro)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data