'Think Like a Man' scores second box office win
LOS ANGELES, April 29
LOS ANGELES, April 29 (Reuters) - Romantic comedy "Think Like a Man" won the weekend box office race for a second straight weekend with $18 million in U.S. and Canadian ticket sales, according to studio estimates released on Sunday.
New animated movie "The Pirates! Band of Misfits" landed in the No. 2 spot with $11.4 million from Friday through Sunday. Third place belonged to love story "The Lucky One," which took in $11.3 million during its second weekend in theaters.
Sony Corp's movie studio released "Think Like a Man" and "Pirates." Time Warner Inc's Warner Bros. studio distributed "The Lucky One."
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote