- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Shares choppy, dollar steady as Fed meets
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
One killed in grenade attack in Kenyan church: police
NAIROBI (Reuters) - At least one person was killed and a dozen wounded in a grenade attack at a church in the Kenyan capital on Sunday, police said.
"I can confirm that one person is believed to be dead," Kenya police spokesman Eric Kiraithe told Reuters.
The blast was in a working class area of the city, police and Kenya Red Cross officials said.
(Reporting by James Macharia; Editing by Janet Lawrence)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this