One killed in grenade attack in Kenyan church: police
NAIROBI (Reuters) - At least one person was killed and a dozen wounded in a grenade attack at a church in the Kenyan capital on Sunday, police said.
"I can confirm that one person is believed to be dead," Kenya police spokesman Eric Kiraithe told Reuters.
The blast was in a working class area of the city, police and Kenya Red Cross officials said.
(Reporting by James Macharia; Editing by Janet Lawrence)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- Islamic State militants behead captive Lebanese soldier: video
- Car tied to suspected threat against Obama found in Connecticut