One killed in grenade attack in Kenyan church: police
NAIROBI (Reuters) - At least one person was killed and a dozen wounded in a grenade attack at a church in the Kenyan capital on Sunday, police said.
"I can confirm that one person is believed to be dead," Kenya police spokesman Eric Kiraithe told Reuters.
The blast was in a working class area of the city, police and Kenya Red Cross officials said.
(Reporting by James Macharia; Editing by Janet Lawrence)
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role |
- Israel says ready to extend short Gaza truce; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |