One killed in grenade attack in Kenyan church: police
NAIROBI (Reuters) - At least one person was killed and a dozen wounded in a grenade attack at a church in the Kenyan capital on Sunday, police said.
"I can confirm that one person is believed to be dead," Kenya police spokesman Eric Kiraithe told Reuters.
The blast was in a working class area of the city, police and Kenya Red Cross officials said.
(Reporting by James Macharia; Editing by Janet Lawrence)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |