Chile says Jan-March jobless rate up at 6.6 pct
SANTIAGO, April 30
SANTIAGO, April 30 (Reuters) - Chile's unemployment rate for the January-March period rose slightly to an expected 6.6 percent on ebbing job creation in agriculture and commerce, the National Statistics Institute said on Monday.
The median estimate of nine analysts polled by Reuters forecast the rate would edge up slightly to 6.6 percent.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |