Exxon: Shut pipe no impact on Baton Rouge refinery
HOUSTON, April 30
HOUSTON, April 30 (Reuters) - Exxon Mobil Corp said the shut North Line Pipeline was not immediately affecting the company's 502,000 barrel per day (bpd) Baton Rouge refinery on Monday.
Exxon shut the North Line on Saturday night after a pressure drop. A leak of an estimated 1,900 barrel of crude was subsequently found near Torbert, Louisiana.
The Baton Rouge refinery is the nation's third-largest.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Leaders gather, thousands sing in rain in farewell to Mandela |