AAON, Inc. First Quarter Results Call
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
TULSA, OK, May 01 (Marketwire) -- AAON, Inc. (NASDAQ: AAON). A question and answer session will follow a brief presentation by our President, Norman Asbjornson. The entire call should last about 45 minutes. The call will cover: -- First Quarter Performance for the period ended 03/31/2012. -- Recent Events -- Future Outlook Date of Call: Tuesday, May 8, 2012 Time: 4:15 p.m. (Eastern Time) Telephone #: 1-877-737-1669 Pass code: VA27085 Rebroadcast (available through May 15, 2012) Toll Free: 1-800-355-2355 Pass code: 73524# AAON looks forward to your attendance at the call. About AAON AAON is engaged in the engineering, manufacturing, marketing and sale of air conditioning and heating equipment consisting of standard, semi-custom and custom rooftop units, chillers, packaged mechanical rooms, air handling units, make-up air units, heat recovery units, condensing units and coils. Since the founding of AAON in 1988, AAON has maintained a commitment to design, develop, manufacture and deliver heating and cooling products to perform beyond all expectations and demonstrate the value of AAON to our customers. For more information, please visit www.aaon.com. Contact: Jerry R. Levine Phone: (914) 244-0292 Fax: (914) 244-0295 Copyright 2012, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |