Carlyle Group prices IPO at $22 per unit-source
NEW YORK May 2 (Reuters) - Private equity firm Carlyle Group LP is selling 30.5 million units at $22 per unit in its IPO, a source familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
A Carlyle spokesman declined to comment.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule