Paltry Ethanol Margins Hinder Archer Daniels Midland's Profits in Fiscal Third-Quarter 2012, an Industrial Info News
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
SUGAR LAND, TX, May 02 (Marketwire) -- Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas) -- Agricultural product leader Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE:ADM) reported weakened earnings in the company's fiscal third quarter of 2012, as diminished ethanol margins and a turbulent European market proved to be a drag on profits. Net earnings for the quarter were reported to be $399 million, a 30.97% decrease from fiscal third-quarter 2011. For details, view the entire article by subscribing to Industrial Info's Premium Industry News at http://www.industrialinfo.com/showAbstract.jsp?newsitemID=215212&refer=marketwir , or browse other breaking industrial news stories at www.industrialinfo.com. Industrial Info Resources (IIR), with global headquarters in Sugar Land, Texas, and eight offices outside of North America, is the leading provider of global market intelligence specializing in the industrial process, heavy manufacturing and energy markets. Industrial Info's quality-assurance philosophy, the Living Forward Reporting Principle(TM), provides up-to-the-minute intelligence on what's happening now, while constantly keeping track of future opportunities. To contact an office in your area, visit the www.industrialinfo.com "Contact Us" page. Contact: Joe Govreau 713-783-5147 Copyright 2012, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details