Templeton Global Income Fund ("GIM") Announces Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL, May 02 (Marketwire) -- Templeton Global Income Fund (NYSE: GIM) today announced its regular monthly dividend from net investment income of $0.045 per share, payable on May 31, 2012, to shareholders of record on May 16, 2012 (Ex-Dividend Date: May 14, 2012). The Fund's investment manager is a wholly owned subsidiary of Franklin Resources, Inc. (NYSE: BEN), a global investment management organization operating as Franklin Templeton Investments. Franklin Templeton Investments provides global and domestic investment management solutions managed by its Franklin, Templeton, Mutual Series, Fiduciary Trust, Darby and Bissett investment teams. The San Mateo, CA-based company has more than 60 years of investment experience and over $725 billion in assets under management as of March 31, 2012. For more information, please call 1-800/DIAL BEN(R) or visit franklintempleton.com. For more information, please contact: Franklin Templeton Investments 1-800-342-5236 Copyright 2012, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- U.S.' Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study