REG-Royal Dutch Shell: Director/PDMR Shareholding
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
NOTIFICATION OF TRANSACTIONS OF DIRECTORS / PERSONS DISCHARGING MANAGERIAL RESPONSIBILITIES ("PDMRs") AND CONNECTED PERSONS Notification relating to a transaction notified in accordance with: DTR 3.1.4 R (1)(a) Date of Notification: 1 May 2012 Today's date: 2 May 2012 Name of Issuer: Royal Dutch Shell plc Date of transaction: 30 April 2012 Name of Directors/PDMRs: Directors/PDMRs who have interests in employee share plans (name/s listed below) Nature of the transaction: Exercise of stock options in relation to one of the Group employee share plans. Consideration for the transaction: Consideration paid upon exercise of the options or rights is the market value of the shares underlying the option or rights at the time of the grant(s). Classes of security: Royal Dutch Shell plc ADR ("RDS.A") Director/PDMR: Mark Williams 45,700 RDS.A at USD 49.32 (granted 07/05/2004) Mark Edwards Deputy Company Secretary Royal Dutch Shell plc Enquiries Shell Media Relations International, UK, European Press: +31 70 377 3600 Shell Investor Relations Europe: + 31 70 377 3996 United States: +1 713 241 2069 END
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge