- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Shares edge up, dollar steady as markets await Fed
Clinton urges China to help on North Korea
BEIJING May 3 (Reuters) - China should help make clear to North Korea that it should avoid "further provocation", the U.S. Secretary of State said in remarks in Beijing on Thursday.
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, in her opening remarks for the two-day Strategic and Economic Dialogue, also said that it is critical to keep up pressure on Iran.
The annual U.S.-China meeting is likely to be overshadowed by the case of a Chinese dissident Chen Guangcheng, who left the U.S. embassy on Wednesday.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this