Mick Jagger to host, perform on "Saturday Night Live"
(Reuters) - Mick Jagger will host "Saturday Night Live" for the first time on May 19, bringing the sketch comedy's season to a close, NBC television said on Thursday.
The Rolling Stones frontman has performed twice on the long-running satirical program in the past, but this will be his first hosting gig. Jagger, 68, will also perform.
Jagger also made a famous cameo appearance on the show in 2001 for a skit in which comedian Jimmy Fallon mimicked the rocker's iconic moves in a mirror.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- Pressure mounts on Pakistan leader to quit as protests continue