Measurement Specialties to Present at Investor Conferences in New York City and Boston
HAMPTON, Va., May 3, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Measurement Specialties, Inc. (Nasdaq:MEAS), a global designer and manufacturer of sensors and sensor-based systems, is pleased to announce that it will be presenting at the following investor conferences in May 2012:
- The Houlihan Lokey 7th Annual Global Industrials Conference on May 10th in New York, New York
- The 2012 Keybanc Capital Markets Industrial, Automotive, and Transportation Conference on May 31st in Boston, Massachusetts
Please visit the Company's website at http://www.meas-spec.com to view the latest investor presentation located in the Investor Relations Section.
About Measurement Specialties: Measurement Specialties, Inc. (MEAS) designs and manufactures sensors and sensor-based systems to measure precise ranges of physical characteristics such as pressure, temperature, position, force, vibration, humidity and photo optics. MEAS uses multiple advanced technologies – piezo-resistive silicon sensors, application-specific integrated circuits, micro-electromechanical systems ("MEMS"), piezoelectric polymers, foil strain gauges, force balance systems, fluid capacitive devices, linear and rotational variable differential transformers, electromagnetic displacement sensors, hygroscopic capacitive sensors, ultrasonic sensors, optical sensors, negative thermal coefficient ("NTC") ceramic sensors, mechanical resonators and submersible hydrostatic level sensors – to engineer sensors that operate precisely and cost effectively.
CONTACT: Mark Thomson, CFO (757) 766-4224
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |