US ITC says will review Rambus patent fight loss
WASHINGTON May 3 (Reuters) - A U.S. trade panel said T hursday i t w ould review a decision made in March that chipmakers LSI Corp and chip design house STMicroelectronics NV did not violate Rambus Inc's patented chip technology.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections