Temasek prices China bank blocks at bottom -term sheet
HONG KONG May 3 (Reuters) - Singapore state investor Temasek Holdings has raised $2.49 billion by selling part of its stakes in two of China's large banks, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters on Thursday.
Temasek sold about 1.61 billion China Construction Bank shares at HK$5.99 each and some 3.08 billion Bank of China shares at HK$3.13 per share, the term sheet showed.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data