Temasek prices China bank blocks at bottom -term sheet
HONG KONG May 3 (Reuters) - Singapore state investor Temasek Holdings has raised $2.49 billion by selling part of its stakes in two of China's large banks, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters on Thursday.
Temasek sold about 1.61 billion China Construction Bank shares at HK$5.99 each and some 3.08 billion Bank of China shares at HK$3.13 per share, the term sheet showed.
- South Korea's Park says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Putin playing the long game over Russian kin in Ukraine
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine, angers China, South Korea
- Ukraine peace deal falters as rebels show no sign of surrender |
- Cyclone threatens to disrupt search for missing Malaysian plane |