Temasek prices China bank blocks at bottom -term sheet
HONG KONG May 3 (Reuters) - Singapore state investor Temasek Holdings has raised $2.49 billion by selling part of its stakes in two of China's large banks, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters on Thursday.
Temasek sold about 1.61 billion China Construction Bank shares at HK$5.99 each and some 3.08 billion Bank of China shares at HK$3.13 per share, the term sheet showed.
Both the block deals were sold at the bottom of an indicative range. (Reporting by Denny Thomas; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets