Temasek prices China bank blocks at bottom -term sheet
HONG KONG May 3 (Reuters) - Singapore state investor Temasek Holdings has raised $2.49 billion by selling part of its stakes in two of China's large banks, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters on Thursday.
Temasek sold about 1.61 billion China Construction Bank shares at HK$5.99 each and some 3.08 billion Bank of China shares at HK$3.13 per share, the term sheet showed.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- Plane with first coffins of Malaysian airliner victims leaves Ukraine |